Rudischhauser today

With 30 skilled employees, Rudischhauser Surgical Instruments Manufacturing produces optimum quality instruments for a variety of sectors. Our enterprise is distinguished by a young team, the motivation of our skilled personnel, flexibility, an exceptionally high awareness of quality, state-of-the-art technology and our own production department.

 

We are always open to new, sophisticated products which we develop together with the customer. Use of the latest machinery, modern production methods and our spacious warehouse for semi-finished parts and raw materials enable us to keep our costs low, while still offering our customers a fair price/performance ratio.

 

History

Our company was established in 1954 by Willi Rudischhauser. The compact little workshop was located at this time in the family home. Production at the outset focused on ophthalmic instruments such as eyelid holders, lid specula, scalpels, curettes, chalazion spoons and lacrimal duct probes. The range of products was expanded shortly later through the addition of comprehensive otolaryngology (ENT) instruments such as hook retractors, curettes, spoons, needles and rasps. In addition, a large range of micro instruments was gradually developed for ENT applications.

 

Steady growth necessitated a move in 1970 to a larger production facility in Trossinger Strasse. Siegfried Rudischhauser became the Managing Director in 1984, with Rudischhauser simultaneously being registered as a limited liability company (GmbH).

 

Management was in the hands of Sandra Rudischhauser from 2000 until Steffen Rudischhauser took up his position on completion of his studies in 2005. 2008 saw the company move to the present production facility. The company is now run in the third generation by Managing Director Steffen Rudischhauser and authorised representative Sandra Rudischhauser.